Forums

General Discussion

If this is your first visit, you will need to register before you can post. (All members of the forum must adhere to the Code of Conduct, as outlined in the Terms and Conditions)

Moderators: Da Boss

2119 Posts in 314 Topics by 275 members

Topic: Will DQ ever come to the US/elsewhere?

Page: 1
  • Will DQ ever come to the US/elsewhere?

I just received my copy from the UK via Amazon and I wondered if there's any talk of having DQ distributed in the US? I immediately ordered two more for gifts but would have loved to popped by my local B&N instead! But still - glad to get it no matter how.

• Re: Will DQ ever come to the US/elsewhere?

At the moment I am distributed by Matador, who only has full distribution in the UK. But I have my fingers crossed that this situation might change soon should a certain 'larger' publisher arrive on angelic wings... ;)

I live in Russia and dont have credit card or paypal account. Is there any way to make an order via paybycash.com? Id love to get a signed copy with 2 loot cards

Hi Mindwork. I am not familiar with paybycash.com but I promise to check it out later this week to decide if it is a viable option. Obviously, I don't want to deprive you of your copy!

On a side note, paypal does work with debit cards as well as credit cards.

@Mindwork

Could you email me at author@destiny-quest.com and i'll be able to deal with your query re: the collectors edition. Cheers!

Currently Online: There is nobody online.

Welcome to our latest member: Seabreeze

Copyright © 2010 Michael Ward | Terms and Conditions | Acknowledgments | site built by nomad