Forums

General Discussion

If this is your first visit, you will need to register before you can post. (All members of the forum must adhere to the Code of Conduct, as outlined in the Terms and Conditions)

Moderators: Da Boss

2120 Posts in 314 Topics by 275 members

Topic: Waking the Dead?

Page: 1 , 2
  • Re: Waking the Dead?

I liked the party stuff in the new download. But Caeleb is the worst tank ever. He let me get aggro on the bone angel then against the brute he didn't even try and tank. Where was the healing? Oh sorry the medic is protecting the tank!! because he forget to check the durability on his shield before accepting the group invite

I would have kicked him from the party. Just lucky they had my witchfinder so we didn't wipe ;o)

Ha ha, you're clearly Warcraft to the core. Yes, I would have party-kicked him too. Or blamed the lousy tanking on the DPS pulling aggro ;)

What do you mean, Caeleb was a great tank! He managed to set off the frost trap (doh!) so I didn't get caught in it. What more could you want?

He should of let me tank. Dumb dps warriors thinking they can tank an instance, pah! Learn to play

Currently Online: There is nobody online.

Welcome to our latest member: Bob88753

Copyright © 2010 Michael Ward | Terms and Conditions | Acknowledgments | site built by nomad