Forums

General Discussion

If this is your first visit, you will need to register before you can post. (All members of the forum must adhere to the Code of Conduct, as outlined in the Terms and Conditions)

Moderators: Da Boss

2101 Posts in 313 Topics by 274 members

Topic: Newest DQ Fan

Page: 1
  • Newest DQ Fan

This may be a little off topic, but I had to share with someone. My first child, a daughter, was born this morning at 1:21 am PST. Of course, I intend to raise her right and hopefully impart my love of games as well. So to get her started, I gave her her own dice bag.

http://twitpic.com/47v15m

If I don't post for a while, I hope you understand. There is a lot of DestinyQuest I have to read to her now.

• Re: Newest DQ Fan

Ha ha, that is a great pic! Congratulations - you must be incredibly proud; I mean a roll of a 6 is not bad going for a young one! ;)

I'm just chuffed you're taking your parenting responsibilities seriously by introducing her to DQ. Long may it continue! (Hmm, maybe I should start a line of DQ romper suits...)

To receive a bag of polyhedral dice as one's first gift in life is surely a sign of brilliant fun ahead. Congratulations to you and yours!

Man, that is so cool. Put a big smile on my face

Currently Online: There is nobody online.

Welcome to our latest member: CrazedOldMan

Copyright © 2010 Michael Ward | Terms and Conditions | Acknowledgments | site built by nomad