Forums

General Discussion

If this is your first visit, you will need to register before you can post. (All members of the forum must adhere to the Code of Conduct, as outlined in the Terms and Conditions)

Moderators: Da Boss

2119 Posts in 314 Topics by 275 members

Topic: How do you know if your loot card is common, rare or epic?

Page: 1 , 2
  • How do you know if your loot card is common, rare or epic?

Having ordered my collectors edition from you via Ebay, I am intrigued by the two loot cards that will be included.

How can I tell if the loot cards I get will be common, rare or epic cards?

Is your inclusion of the two cards completely random, or do you decide which two to put in the pack?

So, could you, for instance, end up with 2 commons, or then again be really lucky and get 2 epics? Or would you decide, if an epic was included, to balance it out with a common?

Also, have you ever thought about selling your books on your site rather than/as well as Ebay? Thay way you avoid all of those nasty Ebay fees etc

Lookng forward to getting DQ1 and giving it a go.

Thanks,
    Kevin.

• Re: How do you know if your loot card is common, rare or epic?

Hi Kevin

It tells you on each card, whether it is a common, rare or epic item of equipment. These are put together randomly by myself (so there is no favouritism to people I know!). Basically, card 1 will always be a common, picked from the top of a deck of common items. Then there is a second deck that has a mix of common, rare and epics. Again, I pick from the top of the deck. Obviously, I do a double-check that the cards are not the same.

I already have about 10-15 already packaged in envelopes, so I honestly don't know who will get what. I guess, as the player base expands, people might be willing to trade/sell their cards in the future.

As for selling directly through my site - yes, it is something that I am giving serious thought to.

well i would certainly buy some loot cards if you sell them (if that helps your serious thoughts)

Yes, I would second that motion. I bought the book on Amazon, then followed the twitter feed only to find there are loot cards so I bought the book again off ebay to get 2 of them!

Can you confirm how many loot cards there are in each of the decks?

Thanks

There is just a single deck of 8 cards: 3 common, 3 rare and 2 epics.

Doesn't he mean the number/type of cards in each of the decks you choose from?

Currently Online: There is nobody online.

Welcome to our latest member: Seabreeze

Copyright © 2010 Michael Ward | Terms and Conditions | Acknowledgments | site built by nomad