Forums

General Discussion

If this is your first visit, you will need to register before you can post. (All members of the forum must adhere to the Code of Conduct, as outlined in the Terms and Conditions)

Moderators: Da Boss

2101 Posts in 313 Topics by 274 members

Topic: Loot Card Archive

Page: 1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5 , 6 , 7 , 8 , 9 , 10 , 11 , 12 , 13 , 14 , 15 , 16 , 17 , 18 , 19 , 20
  • Re: Loot Card Archive

Hey Samvines,

I have the 3 Eye of Winter's Fury cards that I'd trade for the bookmarks if that's cool?

Just to let you know, I have a few sets of the Book 3 cards left - so they are now on eBay, along with a signed Book Four postcard

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/162849897913

Any chance of you selling the bk2 cards again?

Hi Flo

I'm afraid I don't have any of those left. I sold a few and the rest were given out at a number of conventions and signing events. Perhaps some sets might turn up on eBay from time to time.

It would be a really nice KS stretch goal to reprint all those loot cards for backers.

I sadly no longer have all the print files for the cards - but I do have some. It could be a possibility that we could print some of the Book One cards (I may have some files for the Book Two cards, I would need to check). However, it would be up to Megara as it all impacts on their printing costs/production.

We'll certainly consider it going forward, if we smash this stretch goal and the next...

Currently Online: There is nobody online.

Welcome to our latest member: CrazedOldMan

Copyright © 2010 Michael Ward | Terms and Conditions | Acknowledgments | site built by nomad