Forums

General Discussion

If this is your first visit, you will need to register before you can post. (All members of the forum must adhere to the Code of Conduct, as outlined in the Terms and Conditions)

Moderators: Da Boss

2101 Posts in 313 Topics by 274 members

Topic: Loot Card Archive

Page: 1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5 , 6 , 7 , 8 , 9 , 10 , 11 , 12 , 13 , 14 , 15 , 16 , 17 , 18 , 19 , 20
  • Re: Loot Card Archive

I will probably try and secure a few more signings in the New Year, but can't promise anything at this point. A few other websites might also be running competitions and giving away cards (fingers crossed). When I hear anything, I'll be sure to post.

Images of the new loot cards will be revealed on the Gollancz site on Thursday.

P.S Can't you shape the soaps into wizards and goblins, then you could sell at Dragonmeet ;)

hi anjin what are loot cards?

Cards wre just extras to give you bonus equipment not in the books. I'm not sure you can get them any longer.

So someone on my facebook timeline posted a pic of Betsy's compass for me, since he apparently has all the loot cards! I thought I'd share it with you, since I've not seen the pic on this thread:

Thanks for the information.

Seems like some of the loot cards have broken links. Does anyone have the Crown of Valour picture?

Thanks!

Currently Online: There is nobody online.

Welcome to our latest member: CrazedOldMan

Copyright © 2010 Michael Ward | Terms and Conditions | Acknowledgments | site built by nomad