Forums

General Discussion

If this is your first visit, you will need to register before you can post. (All members of the forum must adhere to the Code of Conduct, as outlined in the Terms and Conditions)

Moderators: Da Boss

2101 Posts in 313 Topics by 274 members

Topic: Loot Card Archive

Page: 1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5 , 6 , 7 , 8 , 9 , 10 , 11 , 12 , 13 , 14 , 15 , 16 , 17 , 18 , 19 , 20
  • Re: Loot Card Archive

Thanks for the update, Gwaith. I agree with Pyre; that is an awesome ring.

My card was inscribed gauntlets. Okay but not that great. I replaced it after a couple of quests in act 2. Image is really cool though!

inscribed gauntlets
    (gloves)
    +1 speed +2 brawn
    Ability: heal
    common 2/8

equip at start of act 2

I just got my Ebay book order (thanks for the speedy service Mike), and my two loot cards were:

1. Knight's Rose - Common. Already detailed

2. Stalker's Surprise - Rare 4/8

(main hand or left hand)

+2 speed +4 brawn

Ability: bleed

You can equip this item at the start of Act 3

Sounds awesome!!

I do have to say aswell, the artwork on these cards is simply superb. The cards themselves a slightly smaller than your regular CCG card (for instance), but the attention to detail is excellent. Well done Mike on the quality of the cards.

Now I have to decide whether to order another book, simply to get some more cards

Kevin.

Gulp. If that is a 'rare' item then what are the 'epics' like??

I was thinking exactly the same thing myself

Would love to get hold of just one to have a look at.

Kevin.

I have rare item envy.
    Is that a sword? dagger? fist weapon? Sounds very cool and the stats aren't half bad either for an early ACT 3 weapon. You can equip in either hand, awesome!

Currently Online: There is nobody online.

Welcome to our latest member: CrazedOldMan

Copyright © 2010 Michael Ward | Terms and Conditions | Acknowledgments | site built by nomad