Forums

General Discussion

If this is your first visit, you will need to register before you can post. (All members of the forum must adhere to the Code of Conduct, as outlined in the Terms and Conditions)

Moderators: Da Boss

2120 Posts in 314 Topics by 275 members

Topic: Loot Card Archive

Page: 1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5 , 6 , 7 , 8 , 9 , 10 , 11 , 12 , 13 , 14 , 15 , 16 , 17 , 18 , 19 , 20
  • Re: Loot Card Archive

Deceive and deep wound on one item. Hmm I'd really like that for my swordmaster (I know I would lose sweeping strikes but not sure I care!!). Epic indeed! Now I am sorely tempted into buying a collectors edition book to see what I get.

As promised, here are the scans of my 7 Loot Cards...ironically, it's #7 I'm missing

Firstly, the Commons:

Next, those elusive Rares:

Finally, they do exist, one of the notoriously difficult to find Epics:

I think you will agree, the artwork on all of the Loot Cards is gorgeous, and they are even nicer "in the flesh".

I hope you enjoy these.

Kevin.

Great job with all the scans! That is an awesome collection.

In total agreement. A shame there is no ironforge or stormwind where you stand outside the auction house and show off your gear

Muahaha! New owner here, and I can complete the puzzle of mystery card #7!!!

Crown of valour
    (head)
    +5 brawn, +5 magic
    Abilities: command, radiance
    You can equip this item when you earn the title 'The Champion of Light'
    LEGION OF SHADOW / EPIC 7/8

Wish I was able to get more than 2 cards. Unfortunately, being here in the US makes it a bit hard to visit the signings

I'll see if I can make a scan, or something. Not sure if I'll be able to yet.

Thanks so much, Rithe. That is awesome! If you do get a scan up, I'll link it in the original post.

Currently Online: There is nobody online.

Welcome to our latest member: Bob88753

Copyright © 2010 Michael Ward | Terms and Conditions | Acknowledgments | site built by nomad