Forums

General Discussion

If this is your first visit, you will need to register before you can post. (All members of the forum must adhere to the Code of Conduct, as outlined in the Terms and Conditions)

Moderators: Da Boss

2101 Posts in 313 Topics by 274 members

Topic: Loot Card Archive

Page: 1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5 , 6 , 7 , 8 , 9 , 10 , 11 , 12 , 13 , 14 , 15 , 16 , 17 , 18 , 19 , 20
  • Re: Loot Card Archive

Thank you kevin! I love seeing these cards! Is there any chance you post photos of the others? I'd like to see bubbling bile!!

No problem ravenous. I will scan (rather than take a photo) of the 7 cards I have, and post pictures of them later this evening.

Assuming Da Boss has no objections to me doing this?

Kevin.

Woot! An epic at last. I like it but for a warrior main hand it is a bit slow. I'd have liked to see an extra speed point there to make it truly "epic". See I'm never happy eh?

I agree with you starscream, the other epic will likely be a mage one

I've no problem with you posting pictures. Post away! ;)

Deceive and deep wound on one item. Hmm I'd really like that for my swordmaster (I know I would lose sweeping strikes but not sure I care!!). Epic indeed! Now I am sorely tempted into buying a collectors edition book to see what I get.

As promised, here are the scans of my 7 Loot Cards...ironically, it's #7 I'm missing

Firstly, the Commons:

Next, those elusive Rares:

Finally, they do exist, one of the notoriously difficult to find Epics:

I think you will agree, the artwork on all of the Loot Cards is gorgeous, and they are even nicer "in the flesh".

I hope you enjoy these.

Kevin.

Currently Online: There is nobody online.

Welcome to our latest member: CrazedOldMan

Copyright © 2010 Michael Ward | Terms and Conditions | Acknowledgments | site built by nomad