Forums

General Discussion

If this is your first visit, you will need to register before you can post. (All members of the forum must adhere to the Code of Conduct, as outlined in the Terms and Conditions)

Moderators: Da Boss

2119 Posts in 314 Topics by 275 members

Topic: Loot Card Archive

Page: 1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5 , 6 , 7 , 8 , 9 , 10 , 11 , 12 , 13 , 14 , 15 , 16 , 17 , 18 , 19 , 20
  • Re: Loot Card Archive

An extra brawn or magic point would have been good.

I wish I had that ring too. I got the knights rose version for act 1 (also a good ring!) Finished the game last night with my pyromancer (not had time to play much for a while). Oh boy did Sharroth burn!

I hope someday the loot cards and dice will be sold separately in the future. I want that ring so much !

We're still missing three cards. A rare and two epics. If anyone has them can they post a description and stats? Better still, a picture too!!

I only have cards 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5 (unfortunately). I have yet to see any details of cards 6, 7 or 8. Although I would love to get my hands on them to complete the set.

I bet 7 & 8 are amazing.

Also looking forward to the Kindle edition. I do hope it comes out soon, as I want to order the DQ1 on it, as I don't want to spoil my signed, pristine paper copy.

Any word yet Mike?

Thanks,
    Kevin.

That's quite the collection you're building there! Re: the Kindle edition, I should - all being well - be seeing the amended file sometime this week, to check that it is ok. If that makes the grade, then it will go to upload. I can't remember how long it takes from then to being on sale, but think it is around a week.

Currently Online: There is nobody online.

Welcome to our latest member: Bob88753

Copyright © 2010 Michael Ward | Terms and Conditions | Acknowledgments | site built by nomad