Forums

General Discussion

If this is your first visit, you will need to register before you can post. (All members of the forum must adhere to the Code of Conduct, as outlined in the Terms and Conditions)

Moderators: Da Boss

2120 Posts in 314 Topics by 275 members

Topic: Loot Card Archive

Page: 1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5 , 6 , 7 , 8 , 9 , 10 , 11 , 12 , 13 , 14 , 15 , 16 , 17 , 18 , 19 , 20
  • Re: Loot Card Archive

It is a gauntlet, with three metal barbed spikes coming out of the back of the hand area...I guess that is the "surprise"

Kevin.

Would be good to get a visual library/archive of these somewhere. I really want to see these, they sound so cool!

I'll second what Kevin said. I received my set and the cards are top quality, very good artwork. I had a common (spellbook of secrets) and a rare (blood rose). I'm now playing a mage because of the spellbook.

Thanks for helping out, noob_sauce and KevinM. I've added your contributions to the list.

I agree, the artwork of the cards is superb. I think they very much deserve to be seen by everyone so I scanned mine:

That is a very cool looking item! Wish I had it for my inquisitor!

Currently Online: There is nobody online.

Welcome to our latest member: Bob88753

Copyright © 2010 Michael Ward | Terms and Conditions | Acknowledgments | site built by nomad