Forums

General Discussion

If this is your first visit, you will need to register before you can post. (All members of the forum must adhere to the Code of Conduct, as outlined in the Terms and Conditions)

Moderators: Da Boss

2101 Posts in 313 Topics by 274 members

Topic: Downloadable content

Page: 1 , 2 , 3
  • Downloadable content

Maybe my memory is fading, but I noticed there appear to be additional "coming up" downloadable content. There seems to be a new Act 3 legendary creature, and a (hidden?) "four horsemen" encounter - this one only shows when my page is loading and then it is gone, so perhaps this is not meant to be seen!

Currently in Act 2 and getting beaten up a little, so it might be good to add some love to the Act 2 content - another green quest might be nice!

Keep up the good work!

• Re: Downloadable content

That is a mike or robbie (web guy) issue. something to do with your browser I reckon. It is fine on mine and you should see all the downloads, none are hidden. Try a different browser and see what happens.

Disappearing text? Okay, that is a new one. I'll need to check with the techy people, but like Rhiu says, try a different browser and see if the problem persists.

Currently in Act 2 and getting beaten up a little

whats your speed and gear like?
    maybe you need to do some of the arena fights to help you. finish the withered glade and you get a good choice of loot for your hero don't let your speed drop low then you ok

Interesting, the bottom content I can see is the "Waking the Dead" Blue Quest.

My rogue is suffering a little - I was previously skill 10 but weak in other departments, but made the mistake of having a high "magic" score. I've swapped to brute (to use the rogue only hand items) but the transition has been a little tough and my skill is now only 8. Hence me putting up various rules questions to see if I am playing correctly!

Act 2 is rather difficult if you miss certain books. My character had a really tough time completing Act 2. Managed to do everything though, except the dragon.

I noticed two new Act3 episodes have been made available as downloadable content, one of which is a shop. Hopefully that will allow my character to stack up on much needed health items.

In the Yahoo Gamebooks group (http://groups.yahoo.com/group/gamebooks/) a fanmade Act 2 episode is available in the files section. You have to be a member to download but that's free.

Currently Online: There is nobody online.

Welcome to our latest member: CrazedOldMan

Copyright © 2010 Michael Ward | Terms and Conditions | Acknowledgments | site built by nomad