Forums

General Discussion

If this is your first visit, you will need to register before you can post. (All members of the forum must adhere to the Code of Conduct, as outlined in the Terms and Conditions)

Moderators: Da Boss

2121 Posts in 314 Topics by 275 members

Topic: Difficulty of Book 2

Page: 1
  • Difficulty of Book 2

It has been said that Book 2 is easier than Book 1. However, I feel the opposite. I have completed Book 1 but having difficulty getting decent Speed for my Mage on Book 2 Act 1. Am absolutely hate the final enemy for Red Quest for Act 1 where it involves the Forty Thieves.

• Re: Difficulty of Book 2

Sorry to hear that you are struggling with mage. Did you do the secret red quest that is available from Raven's Rest? You might have missed that and possibly some gear? Also, be sure to do all the legendary monsters if you are able.

You should be aiming for 4-5 speed by that stage of the game, which can be acquired on gloves, chest, feet, talisman (from Raven's Rest vendor) and (in some cases) main hand and left hand.

There is a helpful guide here that might help:
    http://www.destiny-quest.com/assets/Downloads/Files/The-Heart-of-Fire-Player-Guide.pdf

• Re: Difficulty of Book 2

My Speed is at 5 which is on par with the enemy. But since the enemy has so much Health, my Mage has so little Health by the time the Forty Thieves died and could not survive the final encounter.

Currently Online: There is nobody online.

Welcome to our latest member: Bob88753

Copyright © 2010 Michael Ward | Terms and Conditions | Acknowledgments | site built by nomad