Forums

General Discussion

If this is your first visit, you will need to register before you can post. (All members of the forum must adhere to the Code of Conduct, as outlined in the Terms and Conditions)

Moderators: Da Boss

2120 Posts in 314 Topics by 275 members

Topic: Hello to all Destiny Quest fans

Page: 1
  • Hello to all Destiny Quest fans

Hello, dear Destiny Quest Community, first of all a huge compliment to Michael for this mega-genius game book. So far it's honestly the best game book I've played so far. And of course to all game book enthusiasts who keep this small but wonderful genre alive by buying the books. It's nice to see that you can do it without virtual worlds, just from a good knowledge, a few dice and the rest takes place in your own imagination. A huge thank you to everyone. Kind regards, Sir Matzeur

• Re: Hello to all Destiny Quest fans

Is it necessary to start with the first book or can you just jump in where you think the story will be interesting.

• Re: Hello to all Destiny Quest fans

Hello Andy

You might find this news post of interest that tackles that question:

http://www.destiny-quest.com/news/destinyquest-so-where-do-i-start/

The first three books (Legion of Shadow, Heart of Fire and Eye of Winter's Fury) are standalone and you don't need to have read the others.

Raiders of Dune Sea is also standalone, but also the start of a trilogy, of which Wrath of Ragnarok is Book 2.

So the short answer is - pick whatever book you want and go for it. I would recommend either Heart of Fire or Raiders of Dune Sea.

Currently Online: There is nobody online.

Welcome to our latest member: Bob88753

Copyright © 2010 Michael Ward | Terms and Conditions | Acknowledgments | site built by nomad