Forums

General Discussion

If this is your first visit, you will need to register before you can post. (All members of the forum must adhere to the Code of Conduct, as outlined in the Terms and Conditions)

Moderators: Da Boss

2121 Posts in 314 Topics by 275 members

Topic: The Wrath of Ragnarok

Page: 1
  • The Wrath of Ragnarok

Hi Da Boss,

Just received my copy of “ The Wrath of Ragnarok” here in New Zealand! So looking forward to adventuring through it.

I have all you books and am currently up to The Heart of Fire after finishing the LOS in 10 weeks, a bit slow.

Your creative writing is INCREDIBLE! for me it’s just as if I’m watching a 5KHD movie but better.

I see you have a number of YouTube videos online, do you have any explaining how you plan out a book as it would be bloody hard with the amount of variables one has to work with in designing it.

Thanks for your time
    Nathan N.Z

• Re: The Wrath of Ragnarok

Hi Nathan

Wow, that arrived quickly!

Thank you for the kind words, much appreciated. As always, if you would be kind enough to rate and leave a review on your respective Amazon that would be fantastic if possible.

As for interviews, you might want to check out the Wrath of Ragnarok Kickstarter page and scroll down for a bunch of vids.

Wrath of Ragnarok Kickstarter

I also did this recent interview:

In-between the Lines interviews Michael J. Ward

Currently Online: There is nobody online.

Welcome to our latest member: Bob88753

Copyright © 2010 Michael Ward | Terms and Conditions | Acknowledgments | site built by nomad