Forums

General Discussion

If this is your first visit, you will need to register before you can post. (All members of the forum must adhere to the Code of Conduct, as outlined in the Terms and Conditions)

Moderators: Da Boss

2101 Posts in 313 Topics by 274 members

Topic: book 4, kindle?

Page: 1
  • book 4, kindle?

I love this series! I have all the books and the first 3 on Kindle. Any plans for the 4th book on Kindle?

• Re: book 4, kindle?

Glad you are loving the series. Sadly, no plans for the fourth book as a Kindle. I had to publish it myself in the end, and the cost of converting it would just be too much. It is a possibility, but not something I am in a rush to do - as Kindle sales of these books is really low. I think, most prefer physical copies with the nice colour maps etc.

If you have enjoyed the series, I do recommend Book 4, as it raises the game a 100 fold. You will not be disappointed my friend.

Book 4 is now available as an ebook on Amazon, and will soon be added to other ebook retailer websites.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/DestinyQuest-Raiders-Michael-J-Ward-ebook/dp/B09K83PNQ7/ref=sr_1_2?crid=1N0O0R1YBTPP7&dchild=1

Yes! Thank you!

Currently Online: There is nobody online.

Welcome to our latest member: CrazedOldMan

Copyright © 2010 Michael Ward | Terms and Conditions | Acknowledgments | site built by nomad