Forums

General Discussion

If this is your first visit, you will need to register before you can post. (All members of the forum must adhere to the Code of Conduct, as outlined in the Terms and Conditions)

Moderators: Da Boss

2119 Posts in 314 Topics by 275 members

Topic: Legion of Shadow changes - Italian edition (part 1)

Page: 1 , 2 , 3 , 4
  • Re: Legion of Shadow changes - Italian edition (part 1)

Not really a second playthrough, I'm just checking every and each entries to see what I missed XD

At entry 370 of the Italian edition we have
    "Agal of shifting sands
    (head)
    +2 speed +2 magic
    Ability: consume"
    Judging from the changelog, shouldn't it be +1 speed only?

It should be a +1 speed item. In fact, I'm sure I spotted that at checking stage but the change must have got missed.

Never mind, might things easier for mages in Act 2 so probably nothing too dramatically game changing.

In the English edition, at entry 302 Lady Roe has a Magic score (thus rentering the Garlic "special item" useless against her). In the Italian edition, she has a Brawn score. In 435 English, the jester (Krusty the Klown I suppose XD) has Brawn, while in Italian has Magica... was it all intended?

(Also, there other instances where enemy Magic scores have been replaced with Brawn and viceversa... were all intended or are mistakes?)

Those are errors I think - although actually, probably doesn't have a huge impact. I will make Giochi Uniti aware of this though for future books.

I'm collecting all of this in an errata to send to Giochi Uniti (for an eventual reprinting), and I'll try to publish it also on the Italian gamebook portal.

Oh that's great. Much appreciated!

Currently Online: There is nobody online.

Welcome to our latest member: Bob88753

Copyright © 2010 Michael Ward | Terms and Conditions | Acknowledgments | site built by nomad