Forums

General Discussion

If this is your first visit, you will need to register before you can post. (All members of the forum must adhere to the Code of Conduct, as outlined in the Terms and Conditions)

Moderators: Da Boss

2101 Posts in 313 Topics by 274 members

Topic: Win an Amazon voucher

Page: 1 , 2
  • Re: Win an Amazon voucher

Quick question. Do we need to have done the tomb of garriot quest too to be eligible or just beating act2? I'm almost done but finding the temple is a tough one.

No need. The bonus quest is purely optional - although note that if you want to play through that content then you must do so before starting the final boss battle (for narrative reasons really!).

A big thank you to those who took part in the competition. It was great to see your awesome 'end game' heroes!

Thanks to my miraculous magic randomiser, I can announce that the winner is... <drum roll> Rougie - who wins a 50GBP Amazon voucher for the Amazon site of his choice.

Rougie - I'll be in touch via the email address you are registered with on this site.

Commiserations to Tatties and T-Man - but massive thanks for taking the time to share your heroes, and look forward to seeing more!

Currently Online: Da Boss

Welcome to our latest member: CrazedOldMan

Copyright © 2010 Michael Ward | Terms and Conditions | Acknowledgments | site built by nomad