Forums

General Discussion

If this is your first visit, you will need to register before you can post. (All members of the forum must adhere to the Code of Conduct, as outlined in the Terms and Conditions)

Moderators: Da Boss

2119 Posts in 314 Topics by 275 members

Topic: DQ Book IV in stock

Page: 1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5
  • Re: DQ Book IV in stock

Any news on the Kindle Edition of DQ4?

I don't have any immediate plans to do a Kindle version of DQ4 at the present time. But it is something I could look into around the time of the DQ5 release/kickstarter - which is some time off I am afraid, as not made a start on the writing!

So, it's a possibility, but some ways off I am afraid.

Thanks for the reply, you rock. But, that's too bad.

Looking forward to more to come. Thanks for your work.

Hello,

regarding the font I noticed the new book 5 - "The wrath of Ragnarog" finally comes back to the original font used in books 1 - 3 (with serifs) in comparison to book 4 (without serifs). As I mentioned before the one used in book 4 is definitely harder to read, any chance to have another printing with the same font as used in all the other books?

Thank you

I'm afraid unlikely as the whole book would need to be laid out again, as changing the font would cause issues with spacing and layout.

It's something I can raise with my publisher once I get to my next printing to see how much they would charge me.

Currently Online: There is nobody online.

Welcome to our latest member: Bob88753

Copyright © 2010 Michael Ward | Terms and Conditions | Acknowledgments | site built by nomad