Forums

General Discussion

If this is your first visit, you will need to register before you can post. (All members of the forum must adhere to the Code of Conduct, as outlined in the Terms and Conditions)

Moderators: Da Boss

2101 Posts in 313 Topics by 274 members

Topic: Mage stuff

Page: 1
  • Mage stuff

Urm, where are all the decent mage boots and gloves?? I'm in act 2 and I've just finished "the unicorns horn". I'm still wearing ruby slippers and mason's gloves. Surely I should have upgraded by now Just wondering if I missed something.

I know there are rune forged boots from the tinker but they are 200g and have no ability. Seem a bit rubbish. Not done any legendarys yet so suppose that is where i'm going wrong?

• Re: Mage stuff

Don't boots drop off the Count? There are gloves from the hydra which have a heal ability. I'm sure there are other mage boots but can't remember. I'm on the last quest of act3. Amazing and awesome don't do this justice :o

Sunken city should solve your gear problems bishop

I got scarab sandals from the treasure cave in the swamp. 2 speed 2 armour. (A shame you can't loot link!)

Currently Online: There is nobody online.

Welcome to our latest member: CrazedOldMan

Copyright © 2010 Michael Ward | Terms and Conditions | Acknowledgments | site built by nomad