Forums

General Discussion

If this is your first visit, you will need to register before you can post. (All members of the forum must adhere to the Code of Conduct, as outlined in the Terms and Conditions)

Moderators: Da Boss

2120 Posts in 314 Topics by 275 members

Topic: Book 1 Arc 2 help

Page: 1 , 2
  • Re: Book 1 Arc 2 help

I'm afraid once an act has been completed, you cannot return to any locations in that act.

Good luck on your adventures! Perseverance will pay off!

Failing that, you could always skip to Book Two for some light relief (!) and come back to LoS once you have more experience.

Well, I decided to cheat a little just for once, backtrack to a couple of missions of this Act and change two items of my equipment, increasing my speed to 8.

It is unbelievable how just two more points of speed can change the result of a fight.

I'm completing the blue mission where I was stucked and right now my warrior has 10 speed, 9 brawn and 8 armour. He is a mighty opponent!

Thanks for the advice anyway. I've got already the books 2 and 3, which I'm sure I will injoy them as much as this one or even more, and I'll be waiting for the fourth one.

Keep up the work!

Hey, this is really amazing, I have read the Arc 2 in the Book 1. The narration and the different elements are very interesting. You can find such elements in the Destiny 2 gameplay also. The new updated features of the Destiny 2 along with the new characters, you can also Buy Destiny 2 from online stores and enjoy playing the game.

Hi Antonio

I'll let this one pass, but please can you avoid making posts that are essentially links to other content. I'm sure it was done in good spirit and enthusiasm - but just want to avoid spamming old content to promote other products (unless there is a good link/reason to).

Cheers!

M

Currently Online: There is nobody online.

Welcome to our latest member: Bob88753

Copyright © 2010 Michael Ward | Terms and Conditions | Acknowledgments | site built by nomad