Forums

General Discussion

If this is your first visit, you will need to register before you can post. (All members of the forum must adhere to the Code of Conduct, as outlined in the Terms and Conditions)

Moderators: Da Boss

2119 Posts in 314 Topics by 275 members

Topic: LFG snapjaw and hydra

Page: 1
  • LFG snapjaw and hydra

Anyone want to start invites

I'm struggling at the end of Act2. I am playing a warrior (gladiator) and can't finish the arena chain or kill the last of the legendary monsters.

sp 10 br 14 ar 7

Don't think my speed is good enough or my brawn I keep getting killed by the bosses.......

• Re: LFG snapjaw and hydra

Those stats don't seem too bad at all. Warriors will have 10 or 11 speed by end of act2, less than other builds but they have extra health and more chance to have higher armour to take the pounding!! What is your gear/abilities? Gladiator has blood lust which is a good boost to your brawn. Remember taht for the legendary monsters and hard battles, potions and mushrooms can help you.

Perhaps i was a bit premature there. I just killed shara khana with 29 health remaining I think I just rolled bad first couple of tries and was getting frustrated. Now got nice talisman, new chest and berserker!!! Happier now! Going to try snapjaw again.

I not used many potions in my fights so far. I am a bit of gold hoarder i think!

I found that my survivability went up by about x10 once i dumped gladiator for ranger. Natures revenge and lay of land both give you good speed bonuses to win combat rounds

Currently Online: There is nobody online.

Welcome to our latest member: Seabreeze

Copyright © 2010 Michael Ward | Terms and Conditions | Acknowledgments | site built by nomad