Forums

General Discussion

If this is your first visit, you will need to register before you can post. (All members of the forum must adhere to the Code of Conduct, as outlined in the Terms and Conditions)

Moderators: Da Boss

2101 Posts in 313 Topics by 274 members

Topic: DestinyQuest Discord

Page: 1
  • DestinyQuest Discord

I noticed there wasn't a Destiny Quest Discord server, so I decided to set one up. It still needs lots of work, but if you want to join, here's the link. https://discord.gg/yxaj4An
    For those who are unaware, which is probably a lot, Discord is like a chat room but designed specifically for games. It's quite nice to talk to people with the same interests without the delay forums naturally have.
    Like I said, it still needs work, but I'll try to finish it as soon as possible.

• Re: DestinyQuest Discord

That's a nice idea

I'm sure there will be lots to talk about in the coming months... (hopefully!)

Okay, it's up and fully working now. I've even set up a dice rolling system (for one or two dice only though), just type !1die or !2dice. Thanks to everyone who joins/ has joined!

Well, this server isn't doing as well as I had hoped. Hopefully book 4 will help expand it. I'd just like to say, if anyone is unsure about joining just try it. It can't hurt, it's free! Plus, once you've got discord you can join other servers for other interests of yours. So if you can join, I encourage you to do so.

I'm assuming that's spam, otherwise this person is very confused.

Currently Online: There is nobody online.

Welcome to our latest member: CrazedOldMan

Copyright © 2010 Michael Ward | Terms and Conditions | Acknowledgments | site built by nomad