Forums

General Discussion

If this is your first visit, you will need to register before you can post. (All members of the forum must adhere to the Code of Conduct, as outlined in the Terms and Conditions)

Moderators: Da Boss

2101 Posts in 313 Topics by 274 members

Topic: The Legion of Shadow playthrough

Page: 1
  • The Legion of Shadow playthrough

Hello there. So... I have decided to return to this, but to the original hardback first print that I bought - the one before all the changes/errata making the book slightly easier.

I've decided to play it as written - so most big fights will probably take me a while to get past!

I'll let you know how things go.

• Re: The Legion of Shadow playthrough

Good luck with your return to the original Legion of Shadow.

Most of the changes were really to the first act and beginning of the second, tweaking the speed of items to help new players/readers stay competitive with the monsters they were facing. Once you are into Act 2, apart from a handful of items (and the hidden boss monsters) the game is pretty much the same.

• Re: The Legion of Shadow playthrough

Thanks for the update! It's interesting to see the differences. For example, Rennie's Slicer gives no Brawn, but does boost your Speed by 2, and Humbaroth's club gives a massive +3 to your Brawn!

Currently Online: There is nobody online.

Welcome to our latest member: CrazedOldMan

Copyright © 2010 Michael Ward | Terms and Conditions | Acknowledgments | site built by nomad