Forums

General Discussion

If this is your first visit, you will need to register before you can post. (All members of the forum must adhere to the Code of Conduct, as outlined in the Terms and Conditions)

Moderators: Da Boss

2123 Posts in 314 Topics by 275 members

Topic: Destiny Quest Legion of Shadow YouTube series

Page: 1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5 , 6 , 7 , 8 , 9 , 10
  • Re: Destiny Quest Legion of Shadow Twitch stream/YouTube series

This is a great idea and I look forward to watching the series develop. My son is seven so a little too young to introduce the books yet, but I can't wait until I can share these amazing books with him.

Thanks, Tatties! Sydney has been able to read full sentences since she was 3 years old, so she has a love of reading. I thought what better way to introduce her to role playing than to incorporate her love of reading? If we can promote Michael's books along the way it's a win/win.

Just tested out our set up for the first episode of Page Flippers on Thursday night. We have it set up so you will see our dice rolls on screen as we play.

Episode 1 streamed tonight! We did have 1 disconnect so it was uploaded in 2 parts. It was so much fun and we enjoyed it very much. We'll stream for an hour every week. Here are the links:
    Episode 1 part1 "Going to Gramma's" - https://youtu.be/TePHUFlEnJ8
    Episode 1 part2 "Going to Gramma's" - https://youtu.be/T-Qy2hVY-sA

Enjoyed watching these.
    I think you picked the optimal path through the first quest to get the great boots and sword so now grab the left hand weapon and the healing ring from the other green quests and you will be strong!
    Going from experience I suggest keeping to a brawn build now and go for a rogue. They have less health but their speed and damage make up for it. Passive abilities are best so I would get as many as you can keep track of

Probably a bit early to be choosing paths ;) But some sound advice there, in that you want to try and stick with brawn or magic once you are a few quests in and you see what items you have acquired.

But as Xodo says, you certainly got the pick of the loot from the first quest, so all looking good!

Currently Online: There is nobody online.

Welcome to our latest member: Bob88753

Copyright © 2010 Michael Ward | Terms and Conditions | Acknowledgments | site built by nomad