Forums

General Discussion

If this is your first visit, you will need to register before you can post. (All members of the forum must adhere to the Code of Conduct, as outlined in the Terms and Conditions)

Moderators: Da Boss

2119 Posts in 314 Topics by 275 members

Topic: Destiny Quest Legion of Shadow YouTube series

Page: 1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5 , 6 , 7 , 8 , 9 , 10
  • Re: Destiny Quest Legion of Shadow Twitch stream/YouTube series

Same here. My preferred strat is -

Curse of the cornfield
    Best in show
    Scarlet in the woods
    Rat extermination
    Weather wizard
    (first try at the giant)
    Down the well
    BLack book
    (Mauler)
    Witch hunt
    (Satyr)
    Stone circle (to try and get the special achievement)
    Troll boss

Usually works well and I get the special item from Noldor to boost me into act 2

Episode 3:
    Tonight we tackled the Act 1 orange quests, battled weather elementals and rats... lots of rats. They came in all forms and sizes.
    This stream was a little longer than the previous streams and Sydney seemed to trail off towards the end.
    Episode 3 "Forecast:Lots of Rats" https://youtu.be/xgfiLfAO-yc

Remember we have a contest going on for a set of bookmarks sent to you straight from Michael. Email us at victoryconditiongaming@gmail.com and in the title put "bookmark1" and send your name, address and the suggestion of the name for Sydney's adventurer.

Same here. My preferred strat is -

Curse of the cornfield
    Best in show
    Scarlet in the woods
    Rat extermination
    Weather wizard
    (first try at the giant)
    Down the well
    BLack book
    (Mauler)
    Witch hunt
    (Satyr)
    Stone circle (to try and get the special achievement)
    Troll boss

Usually works well and I get the special item from Noldor to boost me into act 2

That's pretty close to my usual take. I tend to go after the Weather Wizard before I do the Rats because of the Hat's +1SPD. I then go Down the Well, but usually go after the Mauler and then the Satyr because I'll have Rennie's slicer for First Cut and the Fang with Venom. Then I do Black Book (for the Ghoul Claw) and Witch Hunt (going for the Demonthing and its Heart). I pick up the Giant and the Stone Circle but often don't bother with the Special Achievement because the Fang is more effective (an automatic 2 per round is better than an occasional 4 per hit.

Now I wanna play legion again

Go for it, dude. Tell us what happens.

This week we the quests get even harder! We meet a talking bird and face champion after champion after champion! Will we defeat any of them or will we come up empty handed? Watch and find out!
    Episode 4 Champion Extravaganza https://youtu.be/lwpLYSCYSsw

Currently Online: There is nobody online.

Welcome to our latest member: Seabreeze

Copyright © 2010 Michael Ward | Terms and Conditions | Acknowledgments | site built by nomad