Forums

General Discussion

If this is your first visit, you will need to register before you can post. (All members of the forum must adhere to the Code of Conduct, as outlined in the Terms and Conditions)

Moderators: Da Boss

2120 Posts in 314 Topics by 275 members

Topic: Damage Tracker

Page: 1 , 2
  • Re: Damage Tracker

Lol why couldn't I figure that out? Thank you very much

Glad you guys like it! You're pretty much right on Johntfs. It's basically the left and right digits of both opponent's health. Each side (hero and enemy) has two columns of numbers to represent their current health. As the player/enemy take damage you just move the markers you are using to update the current health.

As for representing health in the hundredth's...

I haven't made it all the way through the book yet, and didn't want to spoil anything by looking ahead too much. So, I just skimmed the book and didn't see too many enemies in the hundreds to warrant making one with three columns. However, looking through again there are a number of tougher enemies later on that will require an updated tracker, or just printing off two of these and trimming the titles off the top. I will try to make an updated version as soon as I can.

....or when I get to that part of the adventure.

P.S. I love this book!!!

Currently Online: There is nobody online.

Welcome to our latest member: Bob88753

Copyright © 2010 Michael Ward | Terms and Conditions | Acknowledgments | site built by nomad