Forums

General Discussion

If this is your first visit, you will need to register before you can post. (All members of the forum must adhere to the Code of Conduct, as outlined in the Terms and Conditions)

Moderators: Da Boss

2101 Posts in 313 Topics by 274 members

Topic: DestinyQuest Infinite News

Page: 1 , 2
  • DestinyQuest Infinite News

I thought it might be a good idea to create a general news post about the digital game version of DestinyQuest. (:

So here's some news:

DestinyQuest Infinite: Act 1 will be soft launching on NOVEMBER 11!

You can play the Demo here: http://adventurecow.com/stories/965/destinyquest-infinite-preview (No signin or download required)

• Re: DestinyQuest Infinite News

couldnt get past the prologe or is that just as far as the demo goes?

Nope that shouldn't happen! Try refreshing the page when you get stuck. We'd appreciate knowing exactly what's going wrong - if it happens again, can you send me a screenshot of the error to yuliya at adventurecow dot com? Thanks!

DestinyQuest Infinite: Act 1 launched today!

We’re doing a soft launch, which really just means the game is fine but we want to make it even better. So if you get the game and have any feedback, do send an email to support at adventurecow dot com. We check it regularly and will respond (in fact, if you don’t get a response, we probably didn’t get your message!)

We’re also running a month-long Kickstarter-like program where you can get a your hands on some fun extras like artwork from the game, or even a chance to write your own quest for it.

Check it out: http://dqinfinite.com/buy-now

got past prologe

Great! Let me know here or via email if you have any other problems. (support at adventurecow dot com)

Currently Online: There is nobody online.

Welcome to our latest member: CrazedOldMan

Copyright © 2010 Michael Ward | Terms and Conditions | Acknowledgments | site built by nomad