Forums

General Discussion

If this is your first visit, you will need to register before you can post. (All members of the forum must adhere to the Code of Conduct, as outlined in the Terms and Conditions)

Moderators: Da Boss

2118 Posts in 314 Topics by 275 members

Topic: Future options...

Page: 1 , 2 , 3
  • Re: Future options...

I prefer a physical book and i still support the crowdfunding option. I think a lot of fans will pay more to have the saga concluded...

I agree with Kurgan. I would much prefer a physical book than a bunch of print outs. Although perhaps you could do some kind of DQ branded folder to keep everything in? Throw in some dice too and I could be won round to the idea

Not a bad idea. People are used to episodic content these days so i wouldn't consider downloading sections would be that big a deal. It would depend on cost and how much you would get for your money. Perhaps release an entire act at a time?

i prefer physical book. i'm very old school, I dont like digital book and other gadget like this (be slave to a electronical support for reading a book, naaa...). I prefer wait for completed the serie with my others book like figthing fantasy and others.

Hi Michael,
    I was shocked to read that Destiny Quest ends after part 3

As a big fan of game books (i own all Fighting Fantasys, LoneWolve 1-28, and many more gamebook series) i was very happy that you started a new series - and even more after i read the first one. These books are awesome! I allready preordered Eye of the winter fury for about half a year - unfortunately amazon says it will be sent april 2015 .

Downloading content is for sure a great idea - but i prefer a physical book.
    The books are quite cheap for 600 - 700 pages. I would also pay a bit more.

I hope you find a way for future books!

best regards

Bernd

April 2015 sounds like a mistake to me. If I was you, I'd use another site such as Book Depository or order from Amazon UK. They have it in stock and shipping is usually very quick.

Currently Online: There is nobody online.

Welcome to our latest member: Seabreeze

Copyright © 2010 Michael Ward | Terms and Conditions | Acknowledgments | site built by nomad