Forums

General Discussion

If this is your first visit, you will need to register before you can post. (All members of the forum must adhere to the Code of Conduct, as outlined in the Terms and Conditions)

Moderators: Da Boss

2119 Posts in 314 Topics by 275 members

Topic: Future options...

Page: 1 , 2 , 3
  • Future options...

Quick question, how would you guys feel (in future) to having a book available as a series of pay-for-downloads - maybe 2 or 3 quests per download, building to a complete book. Just an idea... thoughts?

• Re: Future options...

I'd do whatever worked for you in terms of getting the series completed.

Doing quests at a few time could work as in DQ you generally need to progress in a logical way from easy to difficult quests. It would give you less choice about when to fight legendary monsters etc, but not a big thing.

I prefer a physical book, but if this is the better option logistically and financially, I'd be up for it...

I prefer a physical book and i still support the crowdfunding option. I think a lot of fans will pay more to have the saga concluded...

I agree with Kurgan. I would much prefer a physical book than a bunch of print outs. Although perhaps you could do some kind of DQ branded folder to keep everything in? Throw in some dice too and I could be won round to the idea

Not a bad idea. People are used to episodic content these days so i wouldn't consider downloading sections would be that big a deal. It would depend on cost and how much you would get for your money. Perhaps release an entire act at a time?

i prefer physical book. i'm very old school, I dont like digital book and other gadget like this (be slave to a electronical support for reading a book, naaa...). I prefer wait for completed the serie with my others book like figthing fantasy and others.

Currently Online: There is nobody online.

Welcome to our latest member: Seabreeze

Copyright © 2010 Michael Ward | Terms and Conditions | Acknowledgments | site built by nomad