Forums

General Discussion

If this is your first visit, you will need to register before you can post. (All members of the forum must adhere to the Code of Conduct, as outlined in the Terms and Conditions)

Moderators: Da Boss

2101 Posts in 313 Topics by 274 members

Topic: sledding & stones&bones

Page: 1
  • sledding & stones&bones

why did you spend all that space on the back for the dog sledding i mean its a 1 time event and why did you only make stones and bones in the inn and a green quest i wish you made it like cards were you can bet and play it as meany times

• Re: sledding & stones&bones

They were fun little extras and the rest of the book makes up for it big time.

• Re: sledding & stones&bones

@Lonyo

I added the Ice Sled Racing segment because I thought it was cool and to give players an added challenge. I actually spent a lot of time making sure that it didn't eat up too much space. If I could have, it would have been a much bigger segment (there were originally going to be three races instead of two).

As for Stones & Bones, that does (unfortunately) take up a lot of space (and artwork) so I could only do two instances of the game. Those games are also quite complex to check and write.

Currently Online: Da Boss

Welcome to our latest member: CrazedOldMan

Copyright © 2010 Michael Ward | Terms and Conditions | Acknowledgments | site built by nomad