Forums

General Discussion

If this is your first visit, you will need to register before you can post. (All members of the forum must adhere to the Code of Conduct, as outlined in the Terms and Conditions)

Moderators: Da Boss

2101 Posts in 313 Topics by 274 members

Topic: The Eye of Winter's Fury errata

Page: 1 , 2 , 3
  • Re: The Eye of Winter's Fury errata

"Gouge" is recorded as "combat" ability in my book and in Glossary: Special abilities (Winter’s Fury). It must be "passive" ability.

I'd just come online to mention that - and you've beaten me to it, haha! Yes, it's marked as a Combat ability, but when it appeared in The Heart of Fire it was a Passive ability. Reading its description makes it sound more like a passive one, so which is the correct category?

Gouge is a passive ability, adding 1 to your Bleed ability. The Heart of Fire version is correct.

I bought the sexy 'compact' version of EoWF recently, but I'm disappointed to find that all the errata mentioned in this thread is still present in this version as well the original 'big' release…

Never mind. Still looks great and feels more portable!

You and me both. I was disappointed my publisher didn't update the text, but I'm promised that when they do a next printing the errata will be included...

Thankfully there weren't many errata anyway.

Yeah, just nerfing 'Spin shot'! ;-D

Currently Online: There is nobody online.

Welcome to our latest member: CrazedOldMan

Copyright © 2010 Michael Ward | Terms and Conditions | Acknowledgments | site built by nomad