Forums

General Discussion

If this is your first visit, you will need to register before you can post. (All members of the forum must adhere to the Code of Conduct, as outlined in the Terms and Conditions)

Moderators: Da Boss

2119 Posts in 314 Topics by 275 members

Topic: Amazon click to look inside

Page: 1
  • Amazon click to look inside

I just went on to amazon to order my copy and noticed you can look inside and see the pages. The rules and some of the introduction are there. I had a glance through the entries as I don't want things spoiled but I did notice a cool looking rune game? Can't wait now to get my hands on this!

Edit: Take a look at the expanded hero sheet! Do we get pet summons in this? (speed, toughness,stability)?

• Re: Amazon click to look inside

Didn't think Amazon offered that feature until the book was released. I'm not a fan of 'look inside' (as I've probably mentioned before) - especially for a gamebook where you can easily see entries out of context etc. But good if it adds to the speculation!

Pets and rune games? Hmm, wait and see! ;)

I'm fighting temptation because I know I'll read it all Really want to take a look too. GRRR

I took a look. *drool*

So when will you be posting a new version of the character sheet?

Yep I will hopefully get the new version up in the next couple of days. The Team Battle is likely to go up on the official day of release (17 April).

The herosheet for DQ3: The Eye of Winter's Fury has now been added to the downloads page.

Currently Online: There is nobody online.

Welcome to our latest member: Seabreeze

Copyright © 2010 Michael Ward | Terms and Conditions | Acknowledgments | site built by nomad