Forums

General Discussion

If this is your first visit, you will need to register before you can post. (All members of the forum must adhere to the Code of Conduct, as outlined in the Terms and Conditions)

Moderators: Da Boss

2101 Posts in 313 Topics by 274 members

Topic: Pre-Order Question

Page: 1 , 2
  • Re: Pre-Order Question

Thanks, that does help. I'd rather have The Eye of Winter's Fury sooner rather than later! How much will you be selling the signed copies for, if I may ask?

Alex

There won't be many. Likely to be around 15 GBP (+P&P)- signed copy with three exclusive loot cards.

Well I'd be thrilled to have one. Is there any way to claim one ahead of time (pre paying, etc.)? Perhaps that's a lot to ask, but the idea of a signed copy is quite exciting!

Sadly, I don't have a system in place for pre-orders - the stock will be sold through eBay. I really wouldn't worry; I've never known the books to sell out straight away. If they prove popular I'll put some extra ones up anyway. Just keep checking the site for the updates. I'll give people a heads-up nearer the time for when they will be going up.

I'm assuming three loot cards means one card for each path? Will these be career specific or will we be able to use them with any career?

Oh, I will be checking =) Thanks.

I'm very much looking forward to this next book. Over this past winter I've played through a fair number of the older game books, becoming familiar with their various mechanics. And I must say I was delighted to come across your books, you've really managed to introduce a set of mechanics that's enjoyable to play (love not having to skim through the same pages multiple, multiple times after every death), along with a well written, colourful, and interesting story. An evolution in the game book world, a world that hopefully has lots of life left!

Currently Online: There is nobody online.

Welcome to our latest member: CrazedOldMan

Copyright © 2010 Michael Ward | Terms and Conditions | Acknowledgments | site built by nomad