Forums

General Discussion

If this is your first visit, you will need to register before you can post. (All members of the forum must adhere to the Code of Conduct, as outlined in the Terms and Conditions)

Moderators: Da Boss

2101 Posts in 313 Topics by 274 members

Topic: Amazon and other retailers

Page: 1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5 , 6 , 7
  • Re: Amazon and other retailers

Come on Amazon, ship my book!!

No email from amazon. Maybe tomorrow...... Gives me more time to study those abilities i suppose :0/

Yeah, ebay it is for me. Loot card, oh yes!

Its worth it. And least you don't have to wait for amazon to sort themselves out I'm already in act2. Loving every page so far. Not denying that the story draws heavily on its cliches (portals, legions etc.), but at least it does it knowingly and with flair. Very good book, although i wonder if those with less patience will stick at it. There is the occasional tough combat but the rewards and customisation win through. It does become very addictive, I am almost ashamed to say it!

I've not found it that difficult so far. When you come up against something you can't kill like a legendary monster you just come back later. i just did vesuvius and now have the pyro career

What I like is that you discover something new all the time. your hero is changing as you play and you have to learn new tactics. when I die it is because of really bad luck or I dont use my abilities well enough. When I try again I am ok. The hardest fights are the legendary monsters but they are meant to be hard. I haven't come close to killing hydra or snapjaw. they are a dps race and i don't have the gear....... yet!

the hardest fights are the legendary monsters but they are meant to be hard. I haven't come close to killing hydra or snapjaw

save them till after sunken city, then you have the best equipment. Use marshsticks and vanish potions to win rounds and avoid their hits. I play assassin and have a lot of passive and combat damage. not sure about other paths. hardest fights are in sunken city as many enemies are immune to venom >.<

Currently Online: There is nobody online.

Welcome to our latest member: ChronosEight

Copyright © 2010 Michael Ward | Terms and Conditions | Acknowledgments | site built by nomad