Forums

General Discussion

If this is your first visit, you will need to register before you can post. (All members of the forum must adhere to the Code of Conduct, as outlined in the Terms and Conditions)

Moderators: Da Boss

2119 Posts in 314 Topics by 275 members

Topic: Kindle edition?

Page: 1 , 2 , 3 , 4
  • Re: Kindle edition?

I promised you an eBook update so here it is:

The eBook should be available from retailers such as WH Smiths, Waterstones and Tesco at the end of this week.

The Amazon Kindle is a different eBook format (.mobi format) so is being developed/converted separately. However, this should also be available end of this week or early next week. (That includes the UK and US Amazon Kindle stores.)

Cool! \O/ look fwd to reading!

I saw the link on your twitter page Mike. I bet youre looking forward to the kindle edition coming out eh?

Yes, I wouldn't mind a bit of that luck rubbing off on me ;)

No worries about the ebook delay, not your fault and thank u for the updates. I bought one of your collectors set because I'm eager to get playing now! Look forward to getting my copy and the two loot cards. Happy to support such a fantastic project.

Wondering is there an update on the Kindle versions yet? Wasn't it meant to be out last month? Perhaps you gave it the kiss of death again heh!

Currently Online: There is nobody online.

Welcome to our latest member: Seabreeze

Copyright © 2010 Michael Ward | Terms and Conditions | Acknowledgments | site built by nomad