Forums

General Discussion

If this is your first visit, you will need to register before you can post. (All members of the forum must adhere to the Code of Conduct, as outlined in the Terms and Conditions)

Moderators: Da Boss

2101 Posts in 313 Topics by 274 members

Topic: Kindle edition?

Page: 1 , 2 , 3 , 4
  • Re: Kindle edition?

Great stuff. ta!

Found out about DQ via the Fabled Lands blog. I'm overseas at the moment and can't get the book shipped to me, but I eagerly await the Kindle edition. Cheers! This looks amazing.

Sorry to pester but is there any news on the kindle version of Legion of Shadow? I am tempted by the print copy now, but wondered what date you had (if any) for the ebook? I ask because I can't wait to play!

No problem Silicon. I've asked my publisher for an update, so as soon as I get any concrete info I'll post it here. Promise!

I promised you an eBook update so here it is:

The eBook should be available from retailers such as WH Smiths, Waterstones and Tesco at the end of this week.

The Amazon Kindle is a different eBook format (.mobi format) so is being developed/converted separately. However, this should also be available end of this week or early next week. (That includes the UK and US Amazon Kindle stores.)

Cool! \O/ look fwd to reading!

Currently Online: There is nobody online.

Welcome to our latest member: CrazedOldMan

Copyright © 2010 Michael Ward | Terms and Conditions | Acknowledgments | site built by nomad