Forums

General Discussion

If this is your first visit, you will need to register before you can post. (All members of the forum must adhere to the Code of Conduct, as outlined in the Terms and Conditions)

Moderators: Da Boss

2118 Posts in 314 Topics by 275 members

Topic: Kindle edition?

Page: 1 , 2 , 3 , 4
  • Re: Kindle edition?

No worries about the ebook delay, not your fault and thank u for the updates. I bought one of your collectors set because I'm eager to get playing now! Look forward to getting my copy and the two loot cards. Happy to support such a fantastic project.

Wondering is there an update on the Kindle versions yet? Wasn't it meant to be out last month? Perhaps you gave it the kiss of death again heh!

Sorry Bishop, only just spotted your question. It is sadly not something I have direct influence over, as my publishers are working with a third-party company to create the ebook versions. I've not received an update for about three weeks now. When I last saw it, it just wasn't of a high enough standard. I guess they are still working on it... ;)

On a side note, there will be a fully interactive app version coming out later in the year. The way things are going, it might beat the regular ebook versions!

Will that be for the iPad as well? I seriously can't wait for an interactive version of DQ!Can you give us any more details? Will it include the bonus materials on your site?

interactive version = drool....

@ Darth Fluffy
    Yes, it will be for all I-devices/web-enabled devices. Obviously, we're still in the initial set-up/development phase, but it is all very exciting! I suspect that the bonus downloads will be available as a separate 'expansion pack', for those who want to bolt them into their existing game. Same goes for 'The Four Generals'.

@ StarScream
    Drool! Tell me about it! I can't wait to get clicking and playing

Currently Online: There is nobody online.

Welcome to our latest member: Seabreeze

Copyright © 2010 Michael Ward | Terms and Conditions | Acknowledgments | site built by nomad