Forums

General Discussion

If this is your first visit, you will need to register before you can post. (All members of the forum must adhere to the Code of Conduct, as outlined in the Terms and Conditions)

Moderators: Da Boss

2119 Posts in 314 Topics by 275 members

Topic: Harold VS Padok

Page: 1 , 2
  • Re: Harold VS Padok

Deliberately created a wizard with some speed to see can it beat faster other characters. No but the game with him is a pleasure

Anyone who want to try this battle have to create New topic and challenge some one there. I agree to try first with some one else.

As they say on Hearthstone, "well played". End game hero combat is always going to be short and sweet. Perhaps a house rule of increasing health x4 (rather than x2)?

Only couple of things. Padok used armour (ice shield) against a piercing attack - piercing ignores all armour.

Also, perhaps Padok could have played his deceive on round 2 to force a draw. Harold would have played his trickster, so doubt it would have changed the overall overcome of the fight.

Good stuff.

I thought it was wrong for piercing and I was about to correct now

Currently Online: There is nobody online.

Welcome to our latest member: Seabreeze

Copyright © 2010 Michael Ward | Terms and Conditions | Acknowledgments | site built by nomad