Forums

General Discussion

If this is your first visit, you will need to register before you can post. (All members of the forum must adhere to the Code of Conduct, as outlined in the Terms and Conditions)

Moderators: Da Boss

2119 Posts in 314 Topics by 275 members

Topic: Fight in the Forum

Page: 1 , 2 , 3 , 4
  • Re: Fight in the Forum

I meant to reply a while ago, sorry. I'd be up for this. Could be fun!

Rithe you must start new topic. It name have to be the two names. First name is on your hero and second name is on my hero Harold or Padok. Harold is more powerful than Padoc in player vs player combat. I hope the battle begin soon

Hmmm... I think I'll pit my DQ1 warrior against yours. I do wonder how a DQ2 vs DQ1 character will go. My warrior does have some of the bonus equipment from cards and such for the book, so might be more powerful. But, there's only one way way to find out, right?

I'll get the post going later. We should both post character info in our first post, and then we can get going. Need to read over the Hero battle rules as well.

I'm conscious those rules need updating at some point. They still only reference the original LoS abilities and not those from the expansion, or Book Two. But the general rules structure itself is unchanged.

Some for "forum battle"? Very much heroes but little passion in us.

I'd be happy to take you on next Thursday (30th). Would 8pm GMT work? I'd prefer to do it all one evening in an hour or so.

Who do you want to fight? I can offer a cavalier, a witchfinder and a icelock from LoS and a venomancer, runecaster and drake from HoF?

Currently Online: There is nobody online.

Welcome to our latest member: Bob88753

Copyright © 2010 Michael Ward | Terms and Conditions | Acknowledgments | site built by nomad