Forums

General Discussion

If this is your first visit, you will need to register before you can post. (All members of the forum must adhere to the Code of Conduct, as outlined in the Terms and Conditions)

Moderators: Da Boss

2119 Posts in 314 Topics by 275 members

Topic: Fight in the Forum

Page: 1 , 2 , 3 , 4
  • Re: Fight in the Forum

How can I see ACB's email. When I click him profile there no information for email. I want offer him to make forum battle

Hi Marilyn - I'm afraid forum members have the choice of making their email public or not. I can't pass on that information. You'll just have to hope ACB revisits the forums and takes you up on your challenge!

Of course. Now I look at my profile and see that I don't "check" this option too. No problem I still training how to beat another heroes.

Who is up to challenge an eye of winters fury character?

I'm not finished yet any characters in Winter's Fury, but I will use some others killers. Say when we can do this fight

I'd be up for one, on when you are ready basis rather than any particular time. Here's my hero: http://www.destiny-quest.com/forums/post-your-hero/show/2746#post2746

Currently Online: There is nobody online.

Welcome to our latest member: Seabreeze

Copyright © 2010 Michael Ward | Terms and Conditions | Acknowledgments | site built by nomad