Forums

General Discussion

If this is your first visit, you will need to register before you can post. (All members of the forum must adhere to the Code of Conduct, as outlined in the Terms and Conditions)

Moderators: Da Boss

2101 Posts in 313 Topics by 274 members

Topic: V3 Patch Question

Page: 1 , 2
  • Re: V3 Patch Question

I have this early edition... But i think to buy V3 if there are bonuse quests

Hi, welcome to the forum!

If the edition you have has the bright purple cover (with the mounted knight charging), then that edition does not contain the bonus material. As Redoubt states, all editions after that (those published by Gollancz in the UK, and the foreign versions - French and Spanish - have the extra quests.)

The "V3 Patch" (just to confuse matters) relates to making some aspects of the book easier (tweaks to items, monsters etc). This patch was applied to the edition of LoS with the purple logo (and the foreign-language versions).

Hope some of that makes sense!

(There are links on the Buy page to the current (most recent) editions.)

@Marilyn No need to buy another one. The bonus content is all free to download.

With the old book I can make a gift. But I need the new one. May be I buy this with the green logo because there are monsters more powerful

Currently Online: There is nobody online.

Welcome to our latest member: CrazedOldMan

Copyright © 2010 Michael Ward | Terms and Conditions | Acknowledgments | site built by nomad