Forums

General Discussion

If this is your first visit, you will need to register before you can post. (All members of the forum must adhere to the Code of Conduct, as outlined in the Terms and Conditions)

Moderators: Da Boss

2120 Posts in 314 Topics by 275 members

Topic: YOU ARE THE HERO!

Page: 1
  • YOU ARE THE HERO!

For those of you who have been following my Twitter feed, you will know I have been supporting FF author and gamebook legend Jonathan Green's kickstarter project - entitled YOU ARE THE HERO!

YOU ARE THE HERO will be a lavish full-colour coffee table book celebrating and commemorating 30 years of Fighting Fantasy.

Jon has already raised over half of the funding, but there is still a long way to go to reach the project's target. So, if you have some loose change after all that xmas shopping, then why not pledge your support for what will be a real collectors' item - worthy of any geek coffee table (I just need to actually buy the coffee table...)

The book will also feature interviews with a number of artists, game designers and authors who have been influenced by the Fighting Fantasy phenomenon. That also includes me (!)

The kickstarter page is available here and you can also support the project and receieve regular news updates by joining the linking facebook page.

Grab your pencils and dice and wave them proudly in celebration of FF - and let's help get this project off the ground.

• Re: YOU ARE THE HERO!

YOU ARE THE HERO is close to its funding deadline - and in order to secure those extra gold coins, Jonathan Green is offering two new level rewards:

ZOMBIE LEVEL: Add £25 to your pledge to grab a signed BLOOD OF THE ZOMBIES poster!

SPIDER LEVEL: Add £10 to your pledge and you will receive a copy of GAMEBOOK ADVENTURES 7: TEMPLE OF SPIDER GOD digital gamebook app created by the awesome Tin Man Games - as well as GA1: An Assassin in Orlandes and GA2: The Siege of the Necromancer!

Some nice loot there to help this project make it across the finish line. Only 6 days to go - we can do it!

Currently Online: There is nobody online.

Welcome to our latest member: Bob88753

Copyright © 2010 Michael Ward | Terms and Conditions | Acknowledgments | site built by nomad