Forums

General Discussion

If this is your first visit, you will need to register before you can post. (All members of the forum must adhere to the Code of Conduct, as outlined in the Terms and Conditions)

Moderators: Da Boss

2118 Posts in 314 Topics by 275 members

Topic: Ready player one?

Page: 1 , 2 , 3
  • Ready player one?

If you're after a free copy of The Heart of Fire and a set of loot cards, then head over to the Gollancz website for my 'Ready Player One' challenge.

I'd hurry, first correct ten entries win...

http://www.gollancz.co.uk/2012/11/ready-player-one/

• Re: Ready player one?

Just sent an email to get a free copy, although I should receive my "normal" (i.e.: paid ) one within a few hours. How knows, maybe I could be lucky this time too, just like with the DQ 1 bookmarks, couldn't I? Anyways, I can't wait to have Heart of Fire in my hands, whether I win or not I'll have it and this is what is really important.

I´ve sent the answer yesterday... so weird for me because i didn´t even know the existence of the show... Amazon told me my copy of The Heart of Fire will land in Barcelona next tuesday. Can´t wait...

I answered this morning... when will we find out if we were lucky or not?

It's a good thing they got lots of UK TV shows in Australia when I was growing up!! When I got the answer I was like double checking to make sure I had used all the letters correctly, then I was like, of course it's correct... like any good cryptic clue you should know you are right because you get 2 clues.

Although I wrote the competition, it is headed by Gollancz so the emails will have gone to them.

I guess the winners may be notified very soon - and thank you to all of you who entered (I 'geek salute' you). I may run some extra competitions of my own too, so keep your eyes peeled if you were unlucky in this instance.

Did anyone receive any news about winning the competition? Just to know, because there's been no official announce yet...

Currently Online: There is nobody online.

Welcome to our latest member: Seabreeze

Copyright © 2010 Michael Ward | Terms and Conditions | Acknowledgments | site built by nomad