Forums

General Discussion

If this is your first visit, you will need to register before you can post. (All members of the forum must adhere to the Code of Conduct, as outlined in the Terms and Conditions)

Moderators: Da Boss

2101 Posts in 313 Topics by 274 members

Topic: The Heart of Fire errata

Page: 1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5
  • Re: The Heart of Fire errata

Thanks - I'll make a note of that for the reprint.

2 More skills to add to the glossary: Blessed Bullets, and Demon Blood.

*edit* Oh, Elysum soaked and Broken trust

Cheers Rithe.

I always try and make an argument for 'not' replicating too many things in the glossary to cut down on space (not an issue with the online version I know). Demon blood is essentially just a health boost, Elysium soaked and broken trust are more 'plot-related' status effects to an extent. I suppose Blessed bullets I could see an argument for including in the original.

I'll get them added to the online one at least.

Yeah, I understand your reasoning on those. It's just a pain to need to find it in the book again as well. Maybe I should have marked the page on those

Da Boss, only noticed this through the hero builder you helpfully produced, but there seems to be an issue with the blood-sworn set for warriors. Both the gauntlets (679) and chestguard (800) give you the unstoppable ability, which isn't great seeing as you can only use it once per combat.

That's a good spot! I'll update the errata list.

Currently Online: There is nobody online.

Welcome to our latest member: CrazedOldMan

Copyright © 2010 Michael Ward | Terms and Conditions | Acknowledgments | site built by nomad