Forums

General Discussion

If this is your first visit, you will need to register before you can post. (All members of the forum must adhere to the Code of Conduct, as outlined in the Terms and Conditions)

Moderators: Da Boss

2120 Posts in 314 Topics by 275 members

Topic: Team battle skills

Page: 1
  • Team battle skills

I’ve been working on a team battle character looking at the best skills I think will work well for co op. This is just a theory build and I’m not sure I can get all these skills in one play. I want to look at items next and see if it is possible.

I chose pyromancer over assassin,so I benefit from ignite and burn. I’ve dropped all combat damage abilities because they don’t scale well against the tougher elites. I took piercing only. The others do attribute reduction lowering armour which benefits all heroes. For survivability I think leech over a heal or regrowth. No speed skills working off the basis that I will be of a decent speed, 15 or 16.

Ignite
    Burn
    Bleed
    Disease
    Thorns
    Barbs
    Fire aura
    Piercing
    Rust
    Corruption
    Attraction
    Leech
    Lightning

Bonus: snakes alive, wind walker, dark claw

• Re: Team battle skills

Looks to me a solid build but if your emphasis is passive damage I would opt for the assassin for the deadly poisons skill. Its more bang for your buck than having ignite and burn. You have 13 skills but mage's use up talisman slot remember.

This is an interesting idea and got me thinking about other caereers. Swordmaster and cavalier could be really deadly in team battle scenarios because they have damage triggering from speed rolls. They don't even need to win to do some damage so they maximise chances of damage if attacking with a team mate.

• Re: Team battle skills

Granted I only have 12 abilities, forgot about the talisman. I suppose I should also take embers to up burn damage and drop attraction because I think you can only get that from the Betsy's Compass special card. I have it but I can't equip because I need Core of Flame.

Currently Online: There is nobody online.

Welcome to our latest member: Bob88753

Copyright © 2010 Michael Ward | Terms and Conditions | Acknowledgments | site built by nomad