Forums

General Discussion

If this is your first visit, you will need to register before you can post. (All members of the forum must adhere to the Code of Conduct, as outlined in the Terms and Conditions)

Moderators: Da Boss

2120 Posts in 314 Topics by 275 members

Topic: We ARE prepared!

Page: 1
  • We ARE prepared!

DaBoss, I am going to go out on a limb, and challenge your statement that we aren't ready. You know what I say? Bring it on

• Re: We ARE prepared!

Hey, was just checking! ;)

So going on that, do both heroes get to loot and can they choose same rewards?

Both heroes get to loot (only one needs to survive the combat). They can also choose the same reward if they wish.

So our LoS hero isn't done yet. I like that idea.

Related question. Are you planning on doing some Team Battles for DQ3, depending on how the ones in DQ2 are received? Could we see 3 hero battles? (depending on if the DQ1/2 heroes are still alive at the end of the book. Can't rule that out)

I doubt I would do 3 hero battles, just because of the level of management/book-keeping. To that end, I'm also interested to see how popular they are in DQ2. They are only a very minor part of the game/book, but if they are well received then I can certainly ensure their appearance in DQ3.

In DQ3 I'm toying with making certain battles optional (team battle or normal) - so they can be fought using the full team battle rules (harder combat, better loot) or using your solo hero (easier combat, slightly less epic loot).

Currently Online: There is nobody online.

Welcome to our latest member: Bob88753

Copyright © 2010 Michael Ward | Terms and Conditions | Acknowledgments | site built by nomad