Forums

General Discussion

If this is your first visit, you will need to register before you can post. (All members of the forum must adhere to the Code of Conduct, as outlined in the Terms and Conditions)

Moderators: Da Boss

2120 Posts in 314 Topics by 275 members

Topic: Team battle

Page: 1 , 2 , 3 , 4
  • Re: Team battle

Heroes can only use the potions and items from their own backpack.

thief new career?

That would be v. cool

I got that impression too but could be generic for "rogues". From what I read there I'm making some assumptions and wild guesses:

1. Our regular passives are back and some new ones as well - gouge?
    2. Runecasters let heroes reuse abilities
    3. New abilities for team battles. Linked to path? Stagger ability for warriors? Backstab for rogues?
    4. More heal spells and buffs?

I'm not clear on aggro management. I don't see why you wouldn't want both heroes just fighting all the time. Unless one hero had poor speed but both attacking still makes more sense.

Added the team battle rules to the downloads page:

http://www.destiny-quest.com/downloads/

(Re-uploaded after tweaking some of the text...)

When we battle with Issakhar I confused. The text is "In this combat, one hero must be attacking Issakhar at all times". Does it means when the support hero smash the shrines he can not roll for attack speed for the duration of the combat and only one can beat Issakhar? Or the two heroes can change who will attack next round and they can not roll for attack speed both in one round?
    I wait for help before I beat Issakhar with cheat

One opponent must attack Issachar. Think of it as needing one hero to keep the monster busy - tanking, if you like.

The other hero can also attack Issachar (and follow the usual team battle rules, rolling for attack speed etc) or attack the shrines.

If a hero chooses to attack the shrines, they do not need to roll for attack speed. Their attack automatically hits, so they just roll for damage.

You can make your decision at the start of each combat round as to what each hero does. Heroes can swap roles, both attack, one attack and one support etc.

Tactics-wise, you would probably want your fastest hero on Issachar, while the slower hero destroys the shrines and activates the buffs. Then you can both pummel the monster to death at the end.

Currently Online: There is nobody online.

Welcome to our latest member: Bob88753

Copyright © 2010 Michael Ward | Terms and Conditions | Acknowledgments | site built by nomad