Forums

General Discussion

If this is your first visit, you will need to register before you can post. (All members of the forum must adhere to the Code of Conduct, as outlined in the Terms and Conditions)

Moderators: Da Boss

2119 Posts in 314 Topics by 275 members

Topic: Bonus Act 2 items

Page: 1 , 2
  • Bonus Act 2 items

The tinker's just returned with a new haul of treasures. Don't delay, check out what she has for offer - first come, first served!

The tavern tinker:
    http://www.destiny-quest.com/downloads/

• Re: Bonus Act 2 items

Some slick items there. Need to pull out my book to see what it's replacing now. Heck, need to pull out my book to play. I've been itching to and haven't been able to.

The bonus items are really there to help newer DQ players who might be struggling with the difficulty in Act 2. These should make it easier for them to progress and enjoy the later content.

Really good additions.
    The cape looks the best in my view for stats, ability, and value. I would take that over kagaddour's cloak for rogue and warrior. Chest piece isn't shabby either.

don't give the noobs any help, make them suffer! ;)

Can I ask more experienced players. What are the best mage gloves for act 2 of the book?

I thought the hydra gloves but now found there are some you get from becoming champion of the arena. They don't have speed so I wonder are the new gloves better and worth the money??

Currently Online: There is nobody online.

Welcome to our latest member: Seabreeze

Copyright © 2010 Michael Ward | Terms and Conditions | Acknowledgments | site built by nomad