Forums

General Discussion

If this is your first visit, you will need to register before you can post. (All members of the forum must adhere to the Code of Conduct, as outlined in the Terms and Conditions)

Moderators: Da Boss

2120 Posts in 314 Topics by 275 members

Topic: Heart of Fire careers

Page: 1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5 , 6
  • Re: Heart of Fire careers

Rogue ninja assassin snake charming venomancer?! I'll take it

right now I'm picking pariah then venomancer, guess dpends on special abilities :0

I wonder, does choice of faction decide what careers you can train later in the book? Can a pilgrim become a venomancer for instance, as well as the pariah ?

Choice of faction will not restrict you on later careers. Faction only influences your first choice of career in Act 1.

Venommancer, sounds cool, the illustration makes me LOL but in a good way, it is cute but fierce, and also a woman!? Is this a hint we may be able to choose the character's gender?

I believe you can be male or female in the first book. I don't think there are any references to gender and I've seen some female "avatars" in the upload hero forum.

Mohican tattooed biker chicks with snakes are cute??! Suppose its personal taste!

Currently Online: There is nobody online.

Welcome to our latest member: Bob88753

Copyright © 2010 Michael Ward | Terms and Conditions | Acknowledgments | site built by nomad